Week 29 features a few new features but mostly improvements on the Week 27 update. The most attention is paid to newly Game Generator. This Generator will receive most attention for the coming weeks.
- Desktop: Undo actions in the gameditor through CTRL+Z / CMD+Z
- The game generator now shows a complete game story preview before you actually generate the game.
- Added Success and Fail events to the Trigger element in the Game Element.
- Added Grid snapping and viewing in the Game Editor.
- Improved the level generation in the game generator.
- Improved the story generation in the game generator.
- Improved overal generator to generate more complete games.
- Improved text about Energy Points.
- Improved managing custom themes.
- Improved managing themes for the Game Generator.
- Improved sign in, page not found, not authorized, and other warning screens.
- Improved English translations.
- Fixed multiple bugs in the game editor: dragging & dropping on canvas/element list.